Well versed in dental negligence
Most of us worry about visiting the dentist, but for the most part in the UK we are lucky enough to receive care of the very highest standard.
However, on occasions, dentists and dental technicians can make mistakes that cause unnecessary pain, suffering and expense. Should that happen, Browell Smith & Co Solicitors has a team of experts who are well versed in dental negligence.
Resolving problems caused by poor dental treatment is often painful and expensive, and claiming compensation can provide both the funds to correct the errors.
Browell Smith & Co can help you recover compensation, not just for the pain caused by the treatment but also for any expenses you have incurred such as time off work, treatment costs or the costs of having the work put right privately.
Contact our expert team today to arrange a free initial consultation at any of our offices, in Newcastle, Cramlington, Ashington and Sunderland, or alternatively at your home, to discuss your particular requirements.
Examples of Dental Negligence
Browell Smith and Co has successfully secured compensation for clients who have fallen victim to dental errors that include:
- Inadequate root canal therapy, causing infection or failure
- Failed implants
- Nerve damage
- Avoidable infection
- Unstable and unsuitable implants
- Extraction of the wrong tooth
- Failing to manage and treat decay
- Inadequate fillings and crown work
- Failure to identify, manage and treat gum disease (periodontal disease)
- Injuries or infection caused during tooth extraction
- Damage caused by cosmetic surgery eg bleaching excessively or removing too much enamel for the positioning of Veneers.
- Injury caused by faulty bridgework, implants or orthodontic work
As with all claims for personal injury compensation there are time limits within which a claim must be lodged with the court. For accident claims, court proceedings must be started within three years from the date of your accident.
In the event that court proceedings are not started within three years from the relevant date, the negligent party may be able to escape paying compensation on the basis that your claim is out of time.
Request a callback
Enter your details below and we will call you back...