Browell Smith & Co may ask you to provide certain information when you use the website.
Browell Smith & Co is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. This policy sets out how Browell Smith & Co use and protect any personal information that you give Browell Smith & Co when you use this website.
If you have any queries about this policy please contact the website editor at email@example.com before providing your information. Browell Smith & Co may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This page is accurate as of 01st March 2016.
The information collected may include:
- name and job title
- contact information including e-mail address
- national insurance number
- occupation and company details
- other information relevant to your enquiry
Browell Smith & Co may use this information for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- to provide you with the best service possible
- to improve its products and services
- provide information relating to our if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications
- provide aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help Browell Smith & Co develop their website and services. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual
- recruitment and selection purposes
If you have supplied contact details Browell Smith & Co may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.
Browell Smith & Co will not distribute any information you give to any 3rd party without your specific consent or unless required to do so by law.
The internet is not a secure medium. Browell Smith & Co is committed to ensuring that your information is as secure as possible. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The website may contain links that make it easy for users to visit other websites. If the user uses the links to leave the website and visit a website operated by a third party, Browell Smith & Co does not have any control over that website. Accordingly, Browell Smith & Co cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users have provided while visiting such websites. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Monitoring and recording of telephone calls
Browell Smith & Co reserves the right to monitor and or record telephone calls subject to and in accordance with law. All recordings are Browell Smith & Co’s sole property and any records so kept shall be conclusive proof of instructions given or alleged to have been given in the event of a dispute. Any information or any such recordings are subject to disclosure under the Data Protection Act.
Request a callback
Enter your details below and we will call you back...