I was Called to the Bar in 1999 and started my career as a Barrister. I took up employment with Browell Smith & Co. in late 2000 as I wanted to experience ‘the other side’ of the legal profession and I haven’t looked back. I initially worked in Personal Injury, dealing with Industrial Disease claims, and in 2006 I joined the Private Client department where I now specialise in all aspects of Wills, Trusts and Probate work and Elderly Client Law.
Most of my spare time is spent enjoying family days and visiting soft play areas, parks and farms with my young children. When I do have some grown-up time to myself I enjoy attempting to bake, Pilates, shopping for handbags and socialising with my friends and family.
Areas of Expertise
- Estate Administration
- Wills and Trusts
- Inheritance Tax Planning and Asset Protection
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection and Deputyship
- Contentious Probate
- Care Home Fees
- LLB (Hons)
- Barrister (non-practising)
- Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP)
- Middle Temple Inns of Court