• Employers’ liability accidents abroad
• Road traffic accidents
• Public liability
• Product liability occupiers’ liability
• Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims
• Disease claims including deafness
• Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
• Work Related Upper Limb Disorders (WRULD)
• Asbestos-related conditions.
I began working as a Claimant Personal Injury Lawyer at Thompsons Solicitors in July 1996 working for Union clients. I worked there until November 2004 where I joined Browell Smith & Co.
I have always specialised in Personal Injury and have expanded my knowledge in other areas of litigation. As well as my case load duties I supervise and allocate cases.
• A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
• APIL Member
• Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
I enjoy most sports, particularly football, both watching and playing, horse racing and cycling. I enjoy music and attending gigs when I can. I am also an avid reader.
The Browell Smith & Co app is the perfect app to have on your phone in case you have been the victim of a personal injury.
Sign up to our free newsletter for the latest news, advice and opportunities at Browell Smith & Co.