Join our Complex Personal Injury Department/Medical Negligence Department
An opportunity has arisen for a Legal Clerk to join our Complex Personal Injury/Medical Negligence Team, based in Annitsford.
The ideal candidate will:
- be a Law Graduate or equivalent
- ideally have a clinical background
- have the ability to manage cases effectively
- have experience and confidence in handling hourly rate/multi track
- we would also welcome applications from non qualified individuals with proven experience in a similar role
Browell Smith & Co Solicitors are recognised locally and nationally for their experience in dealing with personal injury matters, medical negligence, family law, estate administration and conveyancing. We pride ourselves on our history of success and our first class reputation. Our clients are the foundation upon which our practice is built, and we would expect the same from anyone joining our legal team.
We offer a competitive salary to be commensurate with experience.
Please apply with CV and covering letter using the form, or email to Helen Ord at email@example.com.
At Browell Smith & Co Solicitors we are proud of our services. We are focused on providing an excellent standard of service to our clients and thereby maintaining our reputation in the legal field across our legal sectors.
We value our employees and ensure that we all work as part of a supportive and friendly team which is client focused.
As part of our commitment to our employees all are offered the following benefits:
- 28 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Sickness Pay (up to 20 days)
- Friends and Family discount for legal services
- Free Wills and Residential Conveyancing for employees
- Social events for staff to include Christmas and Summer parties
- Contributory Health Scheme
- Death in Service cover
- The opportunity to apply for an in house training contract or equivalent after one years service
- Top Legal 500 firm